From: SiTechservo@... [mailto:SiTechservo@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:43 AM
To: SiTechservo@...
Subject: Re: [SiTechservo] Problem connection to controller.

Hi Josh,

Here are a couple more ideas to check:

Make sure the USB to Serial driver is up to date, and made for your version of Windows.

If you have another PC or laptop, try it.

Multiple USB ports are not always equal, so moving to another port might work.  Are you using a USB hub, that could also be a problem.  Also moving to another USB port will make the adapter use a different Com Port (which might clear up the problem).  Uninstalling your Com6 might also clear the problem by resetting it's settings.

SiTech communicates on COM with 19200 baud.  Normally com ports default to 9600 baud and SiTech tells the PC to reset to 19200.  So try setting your port to 19200 baud in device manager.

Don W

---In SiTechservo@..., <joshhufford@...> wrote :

I have tried two different serial converts, one USB with the FTDI chip, the other a express card slot to serial adapter. I get the same result on both, will connect via ServoConfig, not with SiTech. Tomorrow afternoon might be a challenge, my wife works and I will be taking care of our 7 month old son. But maybe another time?

Thanks, Josh

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 12:11 PM, 'Dan Gray' grayarea@... [SiTechservo] <SiTechservo@...> wrote:

Josh, I think Dave's suggestion is a good one. If that doesn't work,
maybe I can help you tomorrow afternoon? Phone, Skype or TeamViewer.
Dan