Re: SiTech Refraction

Sedat Bilgebay

Don, I was surprised to see the pressure sailing around high 970s in my place too... My place is 290 meters above sea level.

Per was in touch with Baader recently regarding the Stickstation and his new baby, remote control usb hub ( of which I have a preproduction sample). We didn't have time to chat about the details unfortunately but I  have a feeling that he might have sold the rights to Baader or was very close to finalize a deal. They both are very nice products so I'm almost sure someone ( if not Baaader) will continue the production.

I'm very sorry since I got the news.... I wasn't able to do any imaging... but today, I will force myself to go out and do something under skies.... I'm sure Per would like this....

Sedat