Topics

WANTED! Archaeologists to work in southeast New Mexico.

beavercreekarchaeology

WANTED! Archaeologists to work in southeast New Mexico.

Beaver Creek Archaeology (BCA) is an archaeology focused cultural resource management (CRM) firm.  As BCA is looking to expand their presence in New Mexico and West Texas, archaeologists with experience working in those areas is a must. Specifically, we are looking for archeological professionals that want to work hard and grow their current careers in the field.

With BCAs demonstrable knowledge and skill in the realm of CRM, we are looking to bolster that by working with individuals interested in striving to be better than they were in the field yesterday. When working with BCA, you will work on developing and implementing project-specific CRM methodology.

Let’s do what we do, the best we can do!

BCA offers competitive wages that can rival the larger firms of the area. All Full-Time permanent staff members receive insurance coverage, paid time off, and retirement benefits. For the right archaeologist(s), we can be flexible as to their need for relocation.

BCA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, sex, race, or any other affiliation.

Submit a cover letter detailing your interest as well as your CV/Chart of Work Experience with your Resume by following this link to our website https://www.bcarch.org/employment_opportunities/wanted-archaeologists-to-work-in-southeast-new-mexico

BeaverCreekLogoEmail

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.