Temporary Full-Time/Seasonal Field Archaeologists Needed

Christy Pritchard

Environmental Research Group, LLC (ERG) is seeking several qualified Field Archaeologists for project specific Phase I archaeological and Phase II archaeological projects. ERG is an 8(a) certified, service-disabled veteran-owned (SDVO), economically disadvantaged woman-owned (EDWO) small business (SB). Founded in 2000, ERG provides environmental and cultural resources consulting services. We are a value-driven, employee first company. Trust, expertise, and compassion drive our success, while gratitude, joy, and flexibility drive the team.

Our fieldwork takes place nationwide, with a concentration in the SE. We are currently looking to staff projects in FLA, GA, MS, TX and VA into the 2022 calendar year. Positions require a minimum of a B.A. in anthropology, archaeology, paleontology, or a related field, must have a field school, and field experience in the southeast is preferred.  Compensation is based on a Service Contract Act wage determination for the project location. Lodging and per diem when applicable is based on 2020-2021 GSA rates for the project location. Please email a current resume, or vita and three references to emily.eyre@...

ERG, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.