Temporary - Archaeological Field Technicians - OH and PA - Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc. (ESI)

Laurid Broughton

Temporary Archaeological Technician Openings in PA and OH

Environmental Solutions & Innovations, Inc. (ESI) is looking for temporary archaeological field technicians to aid in our Phase I Cultural Resource projects within Pennsylvania and Ohio.  ESI’s pay rate starts at $15.00/hour, but actual pay is based on your experience level and project type. Individual hotel rooms will be provided and per diem is up to $55/day, $40/day for travel.  ESI is a small environmental consulting firm with 20 years’ experience assisting clients in complying with state and federal policies related to the natural and cultural environment. Our staff includes over 50 full-time scientists with specialties ranging from animal ecology to wetland science, landscapes and cultural resources. For more information, check out our website at http://www.environmentalsi.com/.

Qualifications:

  • BA in anthropology, archaeology, or related field.
  • Completed an archaeological field school as part of their education.
  • Able to travel and work in the field for periods up to 7-10 days at a time.
  • Comfortable working in remote locations on projects that require walking and carrying 30+ lbs gear for extended periods of time.

Requirements:

  • 3-6 months of relevant field experience.
  • Must be able to pass all pre-hire screenings.
  • Must possess a valid driver’s license.

ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, and/or national origin.

Please submit a resume and inquiries to Laurid Broughton at lbroughton@....