Topics

Technicians and Principal Investigator

NativeX

Technicians and Principal Investigator.  Native-X, Inc. is looking for this year’s seasonal technicians.  We need two to three archaeological technicians to assist our core group in conducting survey and possible site testing for projects in northern California, Nevada, and southern Oregon for the 2020 field season.  Experience in California and Great Basin archaeology is preferred.  Successful candidates will have at least a BA/BS degree in anthropology/archaeology and at least 6 months survey experience. Some projects will require camping and others will utilize motels.  The ability to walk 7-9 miles a day across a variety of terrain is also a must.  Work will begin in April and likely continue throughout the summer/fall.  SCA wage rates apply for most of the work and vary by location, but for the most part are between $19 and $24 an hour.  Per diem and lodging paid during work sessions.  Individuals from the Reno / Sacramento region may be given preference.  Native-X is celebrating its 22nd year conducting archaeological investigations.  We prefer individuals who work hard, like to learn, and who are comfortable working in small groups.

 Native-X, Inc. is also seeking another Masters degree level archaeologist to work as a Principal Investigator / Field Supervisor on projects for the 2020 season in the same areas.  Candidate must meet the Secretary of the Interior’s standards as an Archaeologist at this level and be able to be added to our BLM permits.

 Please send resume and at least three references to John@....  Native-X, Inc. is a veteran-owned, small business and GSA contract holder.  To know more about us, visit our website at www.Native-X.com.  Please only serious responses.