Topics

So about those Field Schools… re any running? Is there a need/want for ShovelBums to put out a directory?

R. Joe Brandon

So are any Field Schools running this summer? I was working on building a new directory for Field Schools this spring when the lockdown happened and I started hearing of a lot of cancelations so I shelved it until later this year. But if things have changed in the area where you work and you are safely able to keep yours running, are you? And if so, are your numbers down for prospective students? If they are I can pull together a more casual directory, likely just an email based version. If ShovelBums can help I will do what I can to make it happen.

If you are running a field school and would like to get a last minute announcement out please reply and let me know.

Best,

R. Joe