Topics

Senior Level Archaeology Position at ECA in Alpharetta, GA

Matthew Beazley

Environmental Corporation of America has an immediate need for an experienced Secretary of the Interior Qualified Archaeologist in the Alpharetta, GA office. We are seeking one senior-level Archaeologist/Project Manager for infrastructure projects to include, but not limited to: transportation, telecommunications, and transmission/pipeline. Candidates must meet the Secretary of the Interior Archaeology Qualification Standards in addition to having at least five years of prior experience conducting phase I and phase II projects including experience with technical report writing. Interest in environmental studies (NEPA) is a plus. Travel will be required. The applicant will need to live in the Atlanta, GA area or be willing to relocate to the Atlanta,GA area. The applicant upon acceptance, would be compensated with an annual salary ranging between $48,000 and $55,000 depending on experience and skillset. ECA is a growing consulting firm providing cultural and environmental regulatory compliance services throughout the United States.  We provide a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries, and a competitive benefits package including health insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401K plan.

The position is a salaried full-time position and will remain open until filled.  Previous applicants are encouraged to apply.  For consideration, please send your vitae or resume, a writing sample, a minimum of three references, and a letter of interest by email using the contact information provided below.  Incomplete submission packets will not be accepted.  Please email if you have any questions.

Matthew Beazley, MA, RPA

Principal Investigator

770-667-2040 x 109 (office)

770-667-2041 (fax)