Topics

PT/FT Archaeologist Position - Midwest US

callylen

American Resources Group, Ltd., is a small cultural resources management company based in Carbondale, Illinois. We are soliciting curricula vitae from qualified applicants for a temporary position as supervising archaeologist on several upcoming projects that may lead to a full-time salaried staff position in the future. Applicants should have a master’s degree (Anthropology/Archaeology or a closely related discipline), at least two years of CRM supervisory experience in the Midwest, Plains, or Southeast, and the ability to conduct Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III research. GIS/GPS experience and knowledge of ArcGIS is a plus. Applicants must have strong organizational skills, well-developed report-writing and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. Applicants must also be able to work cooperatively with colleagues, crew members, and clients, and must be able to travel and to conduct fieldwork in rugged terrain and under extreme weather conditions.

We offer an informal work environment, competitive salaries commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package. To learn more about our company, view our website at www.argltd.com. Interested applicants should email a cover letter, CV, and professional references to:

Steve Titus

President

American Resources Group, Ltd.

127 N. Washington