Topics

Project Coordinator - NM, AZ - PaleoWest

Company Profile

PaleoWest is a solution-driven archaeological consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best cultural resources management professionals in the industry. PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry while better protecting its fragile resources, and promoting professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking.

Job Description

PaleoWest is currently looking to hire an Archaeological Project Coordinator to support our Arizona and New Mexico offices. The position will be based out of our Phoenix, Arizona, headquarters. The Project Coordinator will assist Principal Investigators, Project Managers, and other senior-level staff with the successful execution of projects. The successful candidate will act as a task manager, working with our technical staff to ensure all tasks are completed on schedule. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

·         Assist technical staff with project workflow, coordinating tasks to maintain project schedules and budgets

·         Aid in scheduling field technicians for monitoring, surveys, and excavations

·         Assign tasks to available staff, when necessary

·         Prepare permit applications and oversee the production of Health and Safety Plans

·         Conduct initial review of project deliverables

·         Coordinate with staff writers to complete reporting deliverables

Qualifications:

·         Strong organization abilities; task and time management are a must

·         B.A. or B.S. degree in archaeology, anthropology, or a closely related field is required; graduate degree preferred

·         5+ years field experience with archaeological work, in the field or office

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills and commitment to achieving team goals

·         Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a positive work ethic, reliability, and commitment to working both independently and in a team environment

Additional Information

PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. This is a full-time, hourly position that comes with a great benefits package, huge growth potential, and an aggressive bonus program. Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience, and bonuses will be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer matching after six months of employment, paid holidays, unlimited personal time off, telecommuting, and a flexible work schedule If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team of professionals, please send a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.

All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.

Interested parties apply here.