Topics

Project Archaeologist-Florida

Nash Aemie

Prentice Thomas & Associates, Inc. (PTA) is a premier, cultural resources consulting firm owned and operated by employee shareholders. We are an equal opportunity employer currently seeking a Cultural Resource Project Archaeologist for our Fort Walton Beach, Florida office.

This is a full-time position with opportunities for advancement. Most of the work will  be in the Southeastern U.S. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting in proposal preparation, development of research designs and field strategies, project management, supervision of the fieldwork, and participation in laboratory and report production stages.

PTA takes pride in hiring talent not hands. We promote a collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and ideas that enhance efficiency and quality of performance. PTA is looking for an individual who is an independent thinker with an appreciation of the importance of teamwork.

Candidates must meet the minimum qualifications for a professional archaeologist outlined in the U.S. Secretary of Interior’s Standards and Guidelines (36 CFR Part 61). Additionally, applicants must have at least two years of experience in Southeastern archaeology. Submit a resume or c.v. with dates and details on education, professional experience, and special skills. Highlight anything in your record that sets you apart or makes you especially qualified for the position. Attach a list of at least three references, two of which must be professional, along with their affiliation, phone number, and email. Send information to office@... or 425 East Hollywood Blvd. STE D, Mary Esther, FL 32569, ATTN: HR by November 30, 2019.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10