Topics

Principal Investigator-Florida

Company Profile

PaleoWest is a solution driven archaeological consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best cultural resources management professionals in the industry. PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry while better protecting its fragile resources, and promoting professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking.

Job Description

PaleoWest’s Florida office seeks a Principal Investigator to join our quickly growing team of experienced, motivated professionals. We have been conducting work remotely since March, so a remote Southeast working location is negotiable.

 Qualifications

·         Minimum education of a master’s degree, specializing in archaeology

·         Minimum five years of industry experience, specifically in the Southeast

·         Knowledge of federal, state, and municipal regulations pertaining to cultural resources

·         Expertise in Florida archaeology preferred

·         Strong writing skills

·         Demonstrated history of technical report writing

·         Ability to develop research designs

·         Ability to analyze, interpret, and synthesize information

Additional Information

PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team of professionals, please send a resume, cover letter including salary requirements, and three professional references. Pay is commensurate with experience.

All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.

Interested parties apply here.