POWER Engineers, Inc. - Principal Investigator/Project Manager - Cincinnati, OH or Richmond, VA

Janet Littley <janet.littley@...>

POWER Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Principal Investigator/Project Manager for our Cincinnati, OH or Richmond, VA office.

Click here to apply for the Richmond, VA office

Click here to apply for the Cincinnati, OH office

POWER Engineers’ Environmental Division provides planning, permitting, engineering, site assessment and corrective action services to clients worldwide. Across multiple industries, our diverse staff specialize in the areas of air, water, waste, ecological and cultural resources throughout our 45+ offices located across the country and internationally.

We are seeking a full-time Principal Investigator/Project Manager for our Eastern Cultural Resources Group to join our 250-person Environmental Practice team. This is a full-time, salaried position that comes with a great benefits package.

Roles and Responsibilities

The successful candidate will routinely perform quality assurance and quality control functions consistent with the company QA/QC protocols. This may include independently reviewing and editing technical documents prepared by junior staff for a wide range of cultural resources projects. The candidate will also serve as a Project Manager, managing projects from initiation to close out including assisting on scopes of work, determining project staffing, and being accountable for meeting project schedules and budgets.

Applicants must have a strong work ethic that demonstrates leadership skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.

Required Education/Experience

§  Graduate Master’s degree in Anthropology/Archaeology, Architectural History, History, or a similar field

§  Minimum of five (5) years' professional experience/CRM experience

§  Minimum of two (2) years' experience serving as a principal investigator responsible for the planning, implementation, and reporting of cultural resource projects in the Mid-Atlantic states

§  Must qualify as a principal investigator on state, county, and federal permits in this region

§  Demonstrated ability to prepare sound and well written technical reports, manage project budgets and schedules, and consult successfully with the State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) and land managing agencies

At POWER Engineers, Inc. you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diverse and unique initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. We encourage new ideas and fresh approaches and most importantly, we strive to be our clients’ first choice. These traits – and deep technical skill – account for our success.

Have fun, do good work, make money. As an employee-owned company, we strive to make POWER Engineers an appealing place to work, where we perform projects that we find challenging and in which we excel. We provide competitive compensation, a full benefit package, professional development, and an appealing work environment. POWER Engineers is a unique and fun engineering firm, which may be contradictory to some, but it works well for us.

EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled