Topics

Now Hiring Archaeological Crew Members for South Florida Projects

sherdmaster

The Archaeological and Historical Conservancy, Inc. (AHC) is seeking field technicians and archaeologists for our Florida phase I and phase II cultural resource assessments for immediate employment.  Positions are open now for work in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach and the Naples area.

The principal duties and tasks will include excavation and sifting of shovel tests, phase II unit excavations, and completion of field notes and photo documentation.  Required are at least a Bachelors Degree or a degree pending within a year in archaeology, anthropology, geography, or field school attendance, or at least 6 months field experience.

You should be in good physical condition, ability to work in heat and humidity, good communication skills, and the ability to work proactively as part of a team.

Starting pay is commensurate with education and experience.  Ideal for local people living in South Florida.  To apply, email your resume and date available to work to: archlgcl@....

Archaeological and Historical Conservancy, Inc.
4800 SW 64th Avenue, Suite 107 Davie, FL 33314-4438
archlgcl@...
Phone: 954-792-9776 Fax: 954-792-9954