Topics

Just a reminder. If you are looking at a job posting and can’t see the full email address to apply for a job…

R. Joe Brandon

Hey all,

Just an occasional reminder about a situation I hear about every once in awhile from a member.

If you are visiting the ShovelBums jobs pages

or

and you see a job posting with an email address, but it is truncated this means you are not logged in to https://groups.io/g/ShovelBums. This is done to prevent email harvesting bots from scraping public facing web pages.

If you receive the ShovelBums email announcements you will see the full address. If you need to access it online, just be sure you are logged in to your Groups.io account. Click here to set your account up if you need it.

I know, I know. It can be a PIA. But it does work to help prevent employer emails from getting spammed.

Best,

R. Joe