Topics

HDR Phoenix - Immediate Need to Hire 4 to 6 Archaeologists For Ongoing Data Recovery/Monitoring Project!

Mark Brodbeck

HDR/AECOM - South Central Extension Light Project

Immediate Need for Archaeologists

HDR, working jointly with AECOM, has an immediate need to hire four to six archaeologists to work on our South Central Light Rail Extension Project, in Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona. The work involves data recovery excavation and construction monitoring in Pueblo Viejo, a prehistoric Hohokam platform-mound village. We have encountered more features than anticipated and are looking to add crew. The work is on-going and is anticipated to run through May, and perhaps longer.

We are looking for archaeologists with solid excavation experience. The pay is $20/hour for crew. The crew is working 5, 10-hours days per week, with day and night shifts. Work over 40 hours per week is overtime pay. Reimbursement for lodging and meal expenses is available for people coming from outside the Phoenix metropolitan area. Reimbursement is based on receipts for actual expenditures (not a flat rate).

If interested, please email your resume to either Mark Brodbeck at HDR at mark.brodbeck@... or Gene Rogge with AECOM at gene.rogge@....

Thank you.

Mark Brodbeck, MA RPA

Cultural Resources Group Manager