GUAM/Western Marianas work

R. Joe Brandon <rjoe_brandon@...>

This came across from ACRA-L

If you apply let them know if heard about this position via Shovelbums
FIELD ARCHAEOLOGISTS - GUAM/WESTERN MARIANAS

PHRI, a Hawai'i based cultural resources management firm, has immediate
openings for Field Archaeologists for temporary assignment, with the
possibility of a regular full-time position, in our Guam office.
Primary
responsibilities will include archaeological monitoring with the
possibility
of burial excavation. Successful candidates should have a B.A. in
archaeology/anthropology and the equivalent of at least 6 months field
experience; Pacific Island experience a plus. We are looking for 2-3
individuals with good communication skills, and an ability to work with
minimal supervision as well as part of a team. PHRI offers a
competitive
salary (position range $12.50-$15.00/hour) commensurate with experience,
and
a generous benefits package (medical, dental, 401K). Interested persons

should respond by January 15, 2000 by sending a cover letter, curriculum

vitae, and names and addresses of three references to Robert B.
Rechtman,
Ph.D., Senior Archaeologist, PHRI, 204 Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, HI
96720,
(808) 969-1763, phrirbr@interpac.net. PHRI is an affirmative action
equal
opportunity employer.