Topics

Full Time Archaeological Field Technician - Oklahoma

Dean Afendras

Position: Full Time Archaeological Field Technician - Oklahoma

Post Date: 12-15-2020

Afendras Archaeology, LLC is seeking 4 experienced archaeological field technicians to assist with upcoming fieldwork.  The positions will entail primarily Phase I survey fieldwork and report production assistance for projects in primarily Oklahoma.

The ideal candidate will be pursuing or have an undergraduate level degree with an emphasis on archaeology (field school preferred) and at least 1 year of continuous CRM experience (southern Plains preferred).  The candidate will be familiar with standard Phase I survey field methods and be able to conduct fieldwork in a variety of environmental settings and weather conditions.  The candidate will also be familiar with identifying prehistoric and historic artifacts and documenting soils from shovel tests.

The ideal candidate must be driven and effective as a collaborative team member.  The candidate will work directly with supervisory personnel.

Afendras Archaeology, LLC reimburses mileage and per diem at the federal and/or relevant agency rate based on the needs of the project.

Pay is commensurate with relevant experience.

For questions, please contact Dean Afendras at dean@... or 405-708-1151.

To be considered, please send an email expressing your interest in the position with your CV to Dean Afendras at dean@....

Dean Afendras, MA, RPA (ID# 32177754)

President/Principal Investigator