Topics

Florida On-Call Team Leader - Dynamic Environmental Associates, Inc.

David Jermakian

Florida On-Call Team Leader

  • Dynamic Environmental Associates, Inc. is seeking a Master’s level Archaeologist in Florida for on-call, as-needed contract work.  Preferred location is Central Florida or Tampa area but other locations will be considered.  In-state travel will be required.
  • Principal duties will include conducting field work for Phase I Cultural Resource Assessments, independently on small projects and as team leader for larger projects. Phase II assessments may also be conducted.
  • Additional work may involve CRS report preparation and other related tasks.
  • Desired candidate will be in good physical condition, able to do complete strenuous work in typical Florida conditions, have good communication and computer skills, and have ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of a team.
  • Compensation will be commensurate on experience and on a contract per project basis.

Dynamic Environmental Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined, environmental consulting firm dedicated to providing our clients with complete solutions to their environmental concerns.  DEA staff is comprised of professionals who are well respected in their areas of expertise.  We are seeking exceptional and responsible individuals to join our team of professionals.

To be considered please submit CV with references to Employ@...

For information on DEA visit www.DynamicEnvironmental.com

David A. Jermakian, President

logo_full email