Topics

Field Technicians - Phase I Survey in New Jersey

Stephanie Grubb

Richard Grubb & Associates (RGA) is currently seeking qualified field technicians for a Phase I Survey in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. Applicants should have a BA/BS degree in anthropology/archaeology or equivalent work experience. Experience in the Mid-Atlantic and particularly New Jersey is helpful, as is current OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification. Applicants must be within reasonable commuting distance. Crew members are responsible for driving their own vehicles to the project area. Each crew member will also be individually responsible for excavating, screening and backfilling shovel test pits.

Please email resumes to:

Paul George, Field Logistics Coordinator

E-mail: pgeorge@...

RGA is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.  RGA is an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. RGA is a Drug-Free Workplace.

RGA participates in E-Verify

RGA is committed to the health and safety of our employees and the public. Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, all project personnel will strictly adhere to RGA’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.

Crew is encouraged to bring their own face masks or hand sanitizer/hand wipes. Anyone who uses a re-usable face mask (their own or provided by RGA) is responsible for sanitizing the face mask daily for the duration of the project.