Field Technicians Needed in Missouri for Spring and Summer Phase I Survey

Cally Lence

Temporary Archaeological Field Technician positions will be available starting in late March. Minimum requirements are a bachelor’s degree in Archaeology/Anthropology or a closely related field and completion of a field school. Duties include Phase I survey in southern Missouri. Applicants must be able to work cooperatively with supervisors and fellow crew members, and must be able to conduct fieldwork in rugged terrain and under extreme weather conditions. Competitive pay rates, time-and-a-half overtime pay, generous per diem, and single-occupancy motel room provided. Project will begin in late March and is expected to end in mid-August. Work will consist of 10-day field mobilizations of 9- to 10-hour work days, with four days off between mobilizations.

Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter via e-mail to:

Steve Titus

President

American Resources Group, Ltd.

127 N. Washington