Topics

Field Technician-Florida

PaleoWest Archaeology

Job Opening Date: October 22, 2019

Job Closing Date: First crew will mobilize before Nov. 1

Location: Tallahassee, Florida

PaleoWest Archaeology is seeking to immediately hire several archaeological technicians for multiple Phase I and Phase II projects based out of our Tallahassee, Florida, office. Archaeological technicians must possess a bachelor’s degree in anthropology or another applicable field and have experience conducting archaeological survey or testing in the Southeast region. Hotels are single occupancy and per diem is paid at the Federal rate. Pay will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience. Successful candidates should be motivated, resourceful, dedicated, efficient, and have Phase I or Phase II experience. Familiarity with GPS units and digital data collection is a plus but not required. Hotels are single occupancy, and per diem is paid at the federal rate. Pay will be commensurate with the applicant’s experience. Please submit a CV and a personal statement, including availability, to work@paleowest.com with “Field Archaeologist – Tallahassee” in the subject line.

All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, or sex.