Topics

Field Tech and Crew Leads in Ohio, Single Occ Hotel

Rachel Gregg

The Mannik & Smith Group, Inc. (MSG) has several upcoming projects in Ohio that are anticipated to begin in October and last into November or December. We are accepting applications for both temporary field technician positions for Phase I archaeological surveys and Phase II archaeological testing, and for temporary Crew Lead positions for Phase I archaeological surveys.

Field Technician Positions

Pay will be $15.00/hour for first-time MSG hires. Applicants must, at a minimum, have completed an accredited archaeological field school; Bachelor’s degree in archaeology or a closely related field or 2 years of CRM experience preferred but not required.

Crew Lead Positions

Pay will be $17.24/hour. Crew Leads will be working under the direct supervision of a Field Director. Applicants must, at a minimum, have completed an accredited archaeological field school; hold a Bachelor’s degree in archaeology or a closely related discipline; and have a minimum of 3 years of CRM field experience. Prior job experience as a Crew Lead and experience using hand-held GPS units with TerraSync software preferred.

MSG’s standard practice is to provide all crew members with single-occupancy hotel rooms for the duration of a project (including weekends), and $46.00 per diem for each day worked.

Please email resumes (including references) to hr@.... EOE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication and its attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify postmaster@... and delete the communication without retaining any copies. Thank you.