Field Archaeologists Needed in New England for Phase I, II, and III projects
Heritage Consultants, LLC a Connecticut-based cultural resources management company, is seeking Field Archaeologists for upcoming projects work for in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. Fieldwork will include Pedestrian Surveys, Phase I Surveys, Phase II Testing Projects, and Phase III Data Recovery Projects.
Qualified candidates must have:
· Bachelor's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or a related field;
· Completed an accredited archaeological field school;
· At least 6 months of archaeological field experience with a professional cultural resources firm;
· Experience performing archaeological survey and excavation;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Ability to work well with others and be a proactive part of a project team;
· A valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation;
· Ability to operate GPS units and navigate using USGS maps/aerial photography preferred.
Please send a cover letter (in PDF or WORD format) that presents your field experience, including any in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire; a copy of your resume/CV, contact information for at least of two references; and a date of availability to dgeorge@.... Starting pay will be commensurate with education and experience. Heritage Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.