Field archaeologists for survey work in southwest CO
Interior West Consulting, LLC is a small cultural resource management firm located in southwest Colorado. We are looking for 2-3 archaeologists to assist with large survey projects in southwest Colorado and possibly in southeast Wyoming. Full-time work is scheduled through October, or until snow cover allows, working 8 day sessions (80 hrs; Wed-Wed) with 6 days off. Applicants must have:
1. Minimum of B.A. in Anthropology or Archaeology.
2. Minimum of 1 year of professional CRM field experience and personal field equipment.
3. Demonstrated experience specific to the Rocky Mtn, High Plains, and/or Four Corners regions.
4. Personal transportation to and from the project areas or to Dolores, CO.
5. All personal camping gear for car camping. Kitchen provided.
Pay is commensurate with experience, but will range from $17.50 to $20.00 per hour. Per Diem for meals will be $50 per day. Camping is anticipated through September, but other lodging (house or hotel) will be provided as the days get shorter and the weather gets colder.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vita or detailed resume, and 3 references to:
Jeff Adams at jadams_co@...
Jeffrey A. Adams
Interior West Consulting, LLC
PO Box 239
Dolores, CO 81323