Topics

Field Archaeologist- Frederick, MD

Candace Newton

Field Archaeologists – Frederick, Maryland

R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time field archaeologists based in our Frederick, Maryland office. Although local projects will be mobilized from our Frederick office, some projects will require travel for which lodging and per diem will be provided.  Minimum qualifications include a B.A. in Archaeology or Anthropology and completion of an accredited field school. Archaeological laboratory experience also would be helpful.

Based on merit, this position could become permanent for the right candidate. The position incorporates a range of benefits in accordance with company policy, including paid holidays; health and dental insurance; annual leave; and the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) program. The compensation is competitive and commensurate with educational and professional experience.

R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc. is the recipient of the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s National Preservation Honor Award, the U.S. Small Business Association’s Administrator’s Award of Excellence, and two Environmental Excellence and Stewardship Awards.  We have been named a “Top Ten” Family Friendly Business.

R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc. maintains a Drug-Free Workplace, and frequently works on projects requiring security screening.  All candidates must pass a background check and drug testing.

Please complete an application for this position at our Career Center on our website:

www.rcgoodwin.com

Your application must include a letter of interest, a full CV, and contact information of three professional or academic references who can speak to your archaeological capabilities and work experience.

Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled