Topics

Experienced Archaeological Technicians Needed

NativeX

Native-X, Inc. is in need of one or two additional experienced archaeological technicians to assist our core group in conducting surveys in northern California and Oregon and site testing for projects in Nevada.  Experience in California and Great Basin archaeology is preferred.  Successful candidates will have at least a BA/BS degree in anthropology/archaeology and at least a year of previous survey experience and experience in excavation.  Some projects will require camping and others will utilize motels.  The ability to walk 7-9 miles a day across a variety of terrain is also a must.  Work has begun and will likely continue throughout the summer/fall.  SCA wage rates apply for most of the work and vary by location, but for the most part are between $19 and $24 an hour.  Per diem and lodging are paid during work sessions.  Individuals from the Reno / Sacramento region may be given preference.  Native-X is celebrating its 21th year conducting archaeological investigations.  We prefer individuals who work hard, like to learn, and who are comfortable in small groups.

 Please send resume and at least three references to John@....  Native-X, Inc. is a veteran-owned, small business and GSA contract holder.  To know more about us, visit our website at www.Native-X.com.