Environmental Planner & Project Manager
We have an immediate opportunity for an Environmental Planner/Project Manager in the Oregon/Washington area. This position requires intermediate knowledge and understanding of NEPA, SEPA and other environmental regulations for the Oregon and Washington area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Oversee all aspects of project management, including client engagement, scope, schedule, and budget development and management, invoicing, progress report preparation, resource planning and allocation, meeting planning and facilitation, and subcontractor coordination.
· Ability to work with project team to develop technical approach, study plans, document template, technical studies, and environmental documents.
· Ability to effectively communicate complex and technical content into accessible and understandable language that is meaningful to a non-technical audience and helpful for decision makers.
· This position would be responsible for managing multiple project schedules with competing deadlines and budget constraints.
· Work as a team member with other staff to develop specific client and teaming partner relationships and build custom teams best suited to capture and win project work.
· Lead and contribute to the preparation of competitive proposals.
Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Master’s degree (or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience) in environmental sciences, transportation planning, environmental planning, or related field.
· 5 to 10 years of project management and/or professional related experience with environmental reviews and planning. Experience in Washington and/or Oregon.
· Demonstrated experience with federal, state, and local environmental regulations and permitting requirements, including intermediate knowledge of NEPA; SEPA; Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act; Tribal consultation; Section 404 and 401 of the Clean Water Act; Section 4(f) of the DOT Act and Section 7 and Section 10 of the Endangered Species Act
· Demonstrated ability to function independently with minimal management or oversight.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
(NEPA, SEPA, Environmental Planner, Project Manager, Federal, State, Environmental Planning, Regulations, Clear Water Act)
Please reply with you interest and current resume.
Kerri Mendiola – Office Coordinator
Direct 916.244.7682 | Office 916.242.4347
4168 Douglas Blvd., Suite 300 Granite Bay, CA 95746