Director of Cultural Resources - Salt Lake City
Logan Simpson, a cultural resources and environmental planning firm, currently seeks a full-time Director of Cultural Resources to work in our Salt Lake City, Utah office. The Director will supervise and manage multiple staff and projects throughout Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, and Colorado. The Director will work with the Cultural Resources Principal to grow and maintain the cultural resources program.
The ideal candidate will possess proven experience in a senior management role. Responsibilities will include conducting quality assurance and quality control reviews; managing staff through effective team leadership, mentoring, and supervision; and producing technically accurate work products. Must also possess experience in preparing and managing budgets, achieving profitability, maintaining schedules, and interfacing with clients and agencies. Other responsibilities include business development and proposal preparation.
· A Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Anthropology or related field and 10 or more years of archaeology consulting or agency experience or equivalent combination.
· A minimum of 5 years of management or supervisory experience in a Cultural Resource Management setting.
· Excellent technical writing, technical editing, quality assurance and quality control, verbal communication, and public speaking skills.
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Must be well-versed with Section 106 compliance requirements and other relevant federal and state cultural resources regulations.
· The ability to oversee multiple projects or tasks concurrently.
· The ability to work effectively in a team and manage multiple staff members in all phases of cultural resources work and across several geographic locations.
Logan Simpson offers a comprehensive benefit package and a competitive salary. If interested, please apply online at https://logansimpson.com/director-of-cultural-resources-salt-lake-city/ and attach a resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements.
Logan Simpson is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
51 W. 3rd St., Ste. 450
Tempe, AZ 85281