Topics

Cultural Resource Field Director

PaleoWest Archaeology

Want to work for one of the largest, most innovative CRM firms in the United States? Want to work on rewarding projects using industry-leading technologies? Want to live in one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, where it’s cloudy fewer than 70 days per year? If so, please read on!

PaleoWest Archaeology is a solution driven archaeological consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best CRM professionals in the industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry while better protecting its fragile resources, and promoting professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking. We are currently seeking a Cultural Resource Field Director for our Phoenix office. This is a full time, salaried position that comes with a great benefits package, huge growth potential, and an aggressive bonus program.

The successful candidate will oversee local and non-local field projects and should be able and willing to travel throughout Arizona and, potentially, adjacent states. Salary will be commensurate with experience and bonuses will be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer matching after six months of employment, personal time off, telecommuting, and a flexible work schedule. If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team of professionals, please email a current resume, cover letter, at least two professional references, and two writing samples to jobs@... using the subject line: Phoenix Field Director.

All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.