Topics

CRA - Field Techs needed for Phase I survey in NW LA

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. has field technician positions available for an upcoming Phase I survey in northwest Louisiana beginning October 26, 2020. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology and attendance in a field school are required, and regional field experience is preferred. Hourly rate is $17.64 with $45 per diem. Lodging will be provided for all work days. Candidates need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a willingness and ability to work in adverse weather conditions.

Please indicate when you will be available, and submit a resume with three references to barobinson@... or fax to (859) 254-3747, or mail to Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc., 151 Walton Avenue, Lexington, KY 40508 ATTN: B. Robinson.

eoe/m/f/v

Celebrating 37 Years in Business!