Topics

Billing Administrator-Phoenix, AZ

Company Profile

PaleoWest is a solution-driven heritage consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best heritage resources management professionals in the industry. PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry while better protecting its fragile resources, and promoting professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking.

Job Description

We are currently seeking a Billing Administrator/Project Accountant for immediate hire in our Phoenix office. This position will have primary responsibility for invoicing clients based on the terms of the contract, assisting project managers with project related financial matters, and other accounting related duties as necessary.

Duties/Responsibilities:

·         Prepare invoices to clients based on terms of contract, percent complete and/or costs incurred

·         Review WIP (work in progress) reports to initiate invoicing process

·         Assist in collections of accounts receivable

·         Assist Project Manager with other project related accounting functions as necessary

·         Other general accounting duties as necessary

Qualifications:

·         Minimum 3 years of experience in professional service billing, using fixed fee (percent complete) and time and materials type contracts

·         Experience with Deltek Ajera, Deltek Vision, BST or other project-based accounting software

·         Mid-level ability with Microsoft Office and similar tools, Excel and Word in particular

Preferred but not required:

·         Associates degree in business or higher

·         Experience in cultural resources, architectural, or engineering industry

·         Understanding of percentage of completion accounting / WIP

·         Experience monitoring project progress against budget

·         Experience with collections

Additional Information

PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team of professionals, please send a resume and cover letter, including professional references and hourly pay requirements. This is a full-time, hourly position that comes with a great benefits package and huge growth potential. Pay will be commensurate with experience, and bonuses may be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, a 401(k) plan with employer matching after six months of employment, paid time off, and telecommuting.

All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, or sex.

Interested parties apply here.