Topics

Architectural Historian/Surveyor

Candace Newton

Architectural Historians/Surveyors

R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc., (RCG&A) a cultural resource management firm with a nationwide practice, has temporary (approximately 3 months) openings for Architectural Historians/Surveyors on applied survey and inventory projects in the Mid Atlantic states. The work will start in March 2021. Candidates must possess experience in and applied knowledge of American architectural history with an emphasis on the eastern United States. Working knowledge of historic preservation laws, regulations, and guidelines also are prerequisite. Minimum qualifications are B.A. in the field with 2 years of full-time experience, or MA or MS with 1-3 years of full-time experience. Demonstrated experience in architectural survey (recording, photography, analysis) required. Ability to travel; strong computer and analytical skills; and the ability to collaborate on project teams are essential. These positions may present the opportunity for full-time, permanent employment to the right candidates.

These full-time temporary positions will be remunerated commensurate with education and professional experience; Per Diem will be provided IAW current GSA rates. RCG&A enforces a stringent COVID safety program in our offices and on our job sites. We maintain a drug-free work place. Candidates must pass a background check, drug testing, and Covid-19 testing before starting work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three professional references to www.RCGoodwin.com.