Topics

Archaeologist - Tetra Tech - Support Wind & Solar projects through the US

rjoe_brandon

 Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.

We are currently seeking an Archaeologist to support wind and solar projects throughout the US.

Responsibilities:
  • The candidate will provide support to Tetra Tech cultural resources team in writing, editing, and peer-reviewing cultural resources technical reports for various clients and agencies

  • Work with a geographically dispersed team and meet multiple, simultaneous deadlines in a fast-paced environment

  • Provide regulatory compliance support for Federal, state, municipal, and commercial clients

  • Act as Principal Investigator for cultural resources surveys and analyses

Requirements:

  • Possess a MA or higher degree in anthropology or a closely related field

  • Meet the Secretary of Interior’s Professional Qualifications for Archaeology

  • Experience working with and guiding clients through consultations with Native American tribes, Tribal Historic Preservation Officers, and/or State Historic Preservation Officers

  • 5-8 years of professional experience with a pattern of progressive achievements

  • Experience conducting cultural resource surveys and evaluating resources for National Register of Historic Places and/or state register eligibility

  • Experience in writing, editing, and reviewing cultural resources technical reports

  • Experience in conducting cultural resources records searches and literature reviews

  • Have project management experience, be able to propose on projects, be knowledgeable with the wind and solar permitting requirements as they pertain to cultural resources

  • Manage a budget, invoicing, schedules, personnel allocation/planning, manage field crews and work as an integral part of a team

  • Have good communication skills and be able to write cultural resource reports for Section 106, due diligence, and state permit projects

About Tetra Tech:

Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.

At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.

For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.

We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.

Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.

EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies

Additional Information