Archaeologist_Environmental Consulting Firm_Norman, Oklahoma_Full or Part-Time
Education: MA in Archaeology, Anthropology or a related field
Experience: 2 years of applicable or related experience.
Qualification: Minimum professional qualifications listed in the Secretary of Interior’s Standards and Guidelines for Archaeology and Historic Preservation, in accordance with 36 CFR Part 61, Appendix A; 48 FR 44716.
• Technical report writing
• Preparing various types of reports and NEPA documentation
• Experience in conducting archaeological field studies associated with linear transportation projects
• Ability to travel to remote areas of Oklahoma – some overnight travel required
• Ability to work independently
• Be able to perform field work in inclement weather and with the potential exposure to wildlife
• Clean driving record
• Experience using ESRI Arcmap and GIS software preferred
• Ability to use GPS units preferred
Familiarity with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation’s CRP Procedure Manual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If interested, or for more information, applicants may send a resume or question to normanenviroconsultant@...
normanenviroconsultant - at - gmail.com