Topics

Archaeological Field Director - Projects in Georgia

Kristi Jackson

TerraXplorations, Inc., is now hiring an Archaeological Field Director for various upcoming Phase I projects in Georgia. This is for immediate need. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and education. We prefer applicants to have a master’s degree with a focus in southeastern archaeology; meet the qualifications of an Archaeologist as outlined by the Secretary of the Interior; have at least one-year professional experience in Cultural Resource Management; and have the ability to perform in strenuous work conditions. Lab experience is also highly desired. To apply, send a CV/resume to hr@... with “Archaeological Field Director – Georgia” in the subject line.