Topics

Archaeological Field Technician – Flagstaff, AZ

Candace Roberts

Please apply via our website : https://careers-swca.icims.com/jobs/11079/archaeological-field-technician/job

Archaeological Field Technician – Flagstaff, AZ

About the opportunity

Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.

Our Cultural Resources Team in our Flagstaff Office is looking for archaeological technicians to assist with upcoming local survey projects in the Flagstaff area.

What you will accomplish

Your role will assist with conducting archaeological fieldwork (including pedestrian survey, site identification, and site recording) in northern Arizona to support our Flagstaff office.

Experience and qualifications for success

  • A Bachelor’s Degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field or six (6) months field experience with a range of field methodologies, including survey, testing, excavation, and monitoring is preferred.
  • An accredited Field School Certification is preferred.
  • Physical ability to carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds (in a backpack) is required, as is the physical ability to walk or hike for long hours during fieldwork.
  • Fieldwork may be conducted in inclement weather, rugged terrain, and at high altitudes. An understanding and willingness to safely accommodate these environmental challenges is required.
  • Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.

SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.

If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email accommodations@... or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.

EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.

Visit Our Website!

The contents of this email and any associated emails, information, and attachments are CONFIDENTIAL. Use or disclosure without sender’s authorization is prohibited. If you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender and then immediately delete the email and any attachments.