Topics

Aerotek: Archaeological monitors CO $300/day

Hanley-Kempken, Chloe

Archaeologists – Colorado

Archaeological monitors for a 5 month project in Colorado. Archaeologists will be expected to take detailed field notes, observe and excavate archaeological features during construction, record provenience of the finds and write report.

Day rates range between $200-300/day. This project also offers a comprehensive health, dental, vision and 401k package.

Qualification include:

·       BS in anthropology, archaeology, history or architecture

  • MUST BE LOCAL TO COLORADO
  • Experience in southeastern Colorado or the Southern Plains

Professional cultural resource management experience in cultural contexts and environmental settings

If interested please contact Chloe at 303 224 4508 or send an updated professional resume to chanley@...

Best,
Chloe

Aerotek

5619 DTC Parkway, Suite 200

Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Aerotek.com

Chloe Hanley Kempken

RECRUITER

ENGINEERING & ENVIRONMENTAL

303-224-4508 Phone

chanley@... Email

Best of Staffing 2016

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you