A Recent Job Announcement
Apogee is looking for A Full-Time Field Technician for our Pittsburgh Office
Your primary responsibilities will be aiding in completing Phase I archaeological projects.
· Frequently, these projects are located on ridge tops and steep side slopes of mountains and thus you should expect to perform physically demanding tasks in sometimes adverse environmental conditions.
· As a result, not only should you have great archaeological skills, but excellent orienteering skills.
· Extended travel will be required.
· You will be interacting with clients and landowners. A professional demeanor is a must.
· Although the position is mainly field-oriented, it will also entail some laboratory and writing responsibilities.
Additionally, we are a blended firm, so you need to be adaptable. In an effort to ensure job security, you may be required to work on environmental projects on occasion. It is also important to highlight your other skills that may be useful in creating value within consulting world in your cover letter.
The Expectations of this position are
· Good interpersonal skills,
· Good writing skills,
· An ability to work both independently & as part of a team,
· Good organizational skills,
· A positive attitude,
· A strong work ethic,
· A willingness to learn and execute new tasks.
The Benefits of this position are
· It’s a full-time position paid depending on one’s experience and abilities.
· After a 3 month evaluation period…
o the job becomes permanent and you will receive…
§ contributions to health insurance and retirement
§ PTO and holidays
· Additionally, this is a firm that believes in rewarding hard work and potential, so opportunities in both compensation and responsibility will be part of your future.
As per our usual standards, applicants will receive equal consideration for hire and employment without regard to one’s age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Please submit a current CV, a list of the last three books you have read and why you read them, a cover letter, a writing sample explaining why mindfulness has gained recent popularity in the business world (300 words max) and at least two professional references to info@...