Position Filled: Cornerstone Environmental - F/T Permanent Project Manager - $50-$60k - Flagstaff, AZ
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thank you so much – this position has been filled!
Madeleine Bryant, M.S.
Cornerstone Environmental Consulting, LLC
320 N. Leroux Street, Suite A
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
From: ShovelBums@groups.io <ShovelBums@groups.io> On Behalf Of Madeleine Bryant via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 8:34 AM
Subject: [ShovelBums] Cornerstone Environmental - F/T Permanent Project Manager - $50-$60k - Flagstaff, AZ
Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, Heritage Management, or a closely related field.
Specialized experience may include, but is not limited to:
· Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory and fieldwork experience required
· Knowledge of National Environmental Policy Act, Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act, Section 106, Section 110, and associated federal and state laws and regulations
· Previous report writing experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and formatting
· Supervisory experience in all aspects of cultural resources survey, site recording, and significance evaluations
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and apply decision-making skills
· Ability to work within defined schedules and meet deadlines
Additional Qualifications that can provide preference:
· Master’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, Heritage Management, or related field.
· Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
· Permittable in the Southwest
· Previous Southwest, specifically Arizona, experience
Duties and responsibilities
These duties may vary depending on job assignment and firm needs.
Working conditions & Physical requirements
Office work is required, which may include extended periods of sitting.
Occasionally, fieldwork may be required which may include strenuous outdoor activity, such as walking, rough terrain in isolated areas in a variety of environments where terrain may be steep, uneven, rocky, and covered with vegetation. Climate ranges from extremely dry to extremely wet and from hot to cold. Rain, snow, wind, or dust may be encountered. The work may require the use of protective clothing and footwear.
Cultural Resource Specialist I (crew member/field technician) – number to vary per project.
Cultural Resource Specialist II (crew chief) – number to vary per project.
Cultural Resource Specialist III (field director) – number to vary per project.
Historic Preservation Specialist
Salary range begins at $50k-$60k and is commensurate with experience. This is an entry-level position, but Cornerstone may consider mid-level project managers at a higher pay rate depending on experience. This position is exempt from overtime; however, per diems are paid additionally when appropriate.
Additional benefits, after a successful probationary period, include: paid vacation, paid sick leave, seasonal bonuses, and a matching Simple IRA contribution. Cornerstone is a small business that values and recognizes hard work.
Contact: mbryant@... with your detailed CV to apply or ask any additional questions. Thank you!