Cultural Resources Project Manager, FT/Perm, Tierra Right of Way, Tucson
Cultural Resources Project Manager
For more information and to apply, visit our career website at
Tierra Right of Way Services has been conducting cultural resource projects since 1993 and environmental compliance since 2000. We are committed to meeting our customer’s land service needs in the highest quality manner, delivered with the highest ethical and professional standards.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 9 paid holidays annually, paid sick leave, PTO, 100% company-paid life insurance and disability insurance, pet insurance and much more. In addition, all employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan with a generous company match after only 30 days of employment and full vesting after 2 years!
Tierra is currently seeking a motivated Cultural Resources Project Manager for our Tucson, Arizona location. The Project Manager is a core member of the Cultural Resources Program, responsible for directing the business aspects of cultural resource management projects, managing client relationships, supervising staff, successfully winning and executing projects, and leading all aspects of project implementation.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of National Environmental Policy Act, Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act, Section 106, Section 110, and associated federal and state laws and regulations.
· Experience working with various municipal, county, state, and federal agencies, tribes, and State and Tribal Historic Preservation Officers
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of management and staff.
· Ability to work as a team player.
· Attention to organization, detail and accuracy.
· Knowledge of utilizing MS Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
· Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
· Ability to work independently and apply decision-making skills.
· Ability to work within defined schedules and meet deadlines.
This position may require frequent local and occasional overnight travel.
· Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, Heritage Management, or related field
· Five (5) years’ experience in cultural, heritage, and/or environmental compliance industry
· Permitted/permittable in Arizona (Arizona Antiquities Act Permit), Arizona Bureau of Land Management, and the Forest Service
· Valid Driver’s License
· Master’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, Heritage Management, or related field.
· Established relationships in the archaeological and environmental communities.
· Qualified to be listed in Tierra’s cultural resource investigation permits for the State, Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Forest Service, and other regulatory agencies.
Tierra Right of Way is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran or disability status. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Tierra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, contact our Human Resources Department at jmullings@... or (520) 319-2106.
Julie Mullings, SPHR
Human Resources Manager
Tierra Right of Way Services, Ltd.
1575 E. River Road, Suite 201
Tucson, AZ 85718
520.904.7400 mobile | 800. 887.0847 | 520.323.3326 fax | www.tierra-row.com
This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, by anyone other than the intended recipient stated herein, without the express written consent of Tierra Right of Way Services is strictly prohibited.