Field Technicians Needed for Iowa Solar surveys

Charles "Chuck" Niquette

Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc. has field technician positions available for upcoming Phase I surveys throughout the Midwestern United States beginning in mid-March and likely lasting through April 2021. A bachelor’s degree in anthropology and attendance in a field school are required, and regional field experience is preferred. Hourly rate is $17.50 with $46 per diem. Lodging and per diem will be provided for all work days. Candidates need to have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.

Please indicate when you will be available, and submit a resume with three references to barobinson@... or fax to (859) 254-3747.

For more in-depth information about CRA and our 37 years of experience in the study of archaeology and the historic built environment, please visit our website at www.crai-ky.com. CRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Celebrating 38 Years in Business!