Company: Pape-Dawson Engineers
Title: Archaeological Technician/Crew Chief
Location: Houston, TX
Job ID: 2020-2226
This position will perform field and lab work under the direction of a Project Archaeologist.
- Archaeological surveys including hand excavated shovel tests
- GPS data collection
- Cleaning, labeling and cataloging of artifacts
- Maintaining equipment
- Assist with document writing and production
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or related field from an accredited college or university
- University-based archaeological field school
- 3-6 months field and/or lab experience preferred
- Must be able to work outdoors in varying terrain as well as a wide range of weather conditions on a consistent basis
- Must be able to walk, bend, kneel and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Dig using a variety of hand tools on a consistent basis
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40-50 lbs. such as a field pack, bucket of soil, etc.
- Must be able to travel
Please visit our website to submit your resume in consideration of this position: https://social.icims.com/viewjob/po1597851316793f8c9a
Pape-Dawson Engineers is an AA/EEO employer.
Leslie Trone | Human Resources Analyst
Pape-Dawson Engineers, Inc.
TBPE Firm Registration #470 | TBPLS Firm Registration #10028800
2000 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78213
P: 210.375.9000 | E: LTrone@...
San Antonio | Austin | Houston | Fort Worth | Dallas
Visit our new website - www.pape-dawson.com
This electronic mail transmission may be confidential, may be privileged, and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.