Topics

WSP USA - Full Time - Archaeologist (ID# 45737) - Kansas City, MO

Coker, Lade

Click here to apply.

Archaeologist (ID# 45737)

Job Description

Be involved in projects with our Heritage Resource Management Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.

At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!

WSP is currently initiating a search for an Archaeologist for our Kansas City, MO office.

Duties and Responsibilities:

·         Directing archaeological field teams

·         Field project coordination

·         Technical writing

·         Regulatory compliance

Job Requirements

Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges.  If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.

Minimum Qualifications:

·         Graduate degree in archaeology/anthropology

·         1-3 years’ experience in heritage resource management

·         Expertise in the precontact archaeology of Midwestern United States exhibited through fieldwork, technical reporting, publications and presentations

·         Ability to travel, work independently and lead field teams

·         Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures

·         Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies

This role is subject to a client mandated drug/alcohol testing policy. As such, employee may be subject to random drug/alcohol tests. A copy of the client mandated drug/alcohol testing policy will be provided during employee onboarding and is available upon applicant request.

About WSP USA

WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa

WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.

At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base.  Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges.  Are you ready to get started?

As a federal contractor and recipient of federal funds, WSP USA is a drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer  - Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status

The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.

WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively "WSP USA") is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise subject to restricted disclosure under applicable law. This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.

-LAEmHhHzdJzBlTWfa4Hgs7pbKl