PaleoWest is a solution driven archaeological consulting firm that prides itself on employing the best Cultural Resource Management (CRM) professionals in the industry. PaleoWest places an emphasis on supporting our clients’ needs, fostering new technologies that advance our industry while better protecting its fragile resources, and promoting professional development within the framework of innovation and forward thinking.
PaleoWest’s Portland office seeks a Principal Investigator to join our quickly growing team of experienced, motivated professionals.
· Minimum field experience of two years in supervisory roles, specifically in Western Oregon
· Experience with tribal consultation
· Demonstrated success in archaeological permitting in Oregon and Washington.
· Ability and desire to lead business development efforts
· Maintains a strong network of professional contacts
· Be adaptable, and eager to grow with a new office
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team of professionals, please send a resume, cover letter including salary requirements, and three professional references. Pay commensurate with experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.