Topics

Tetra Tech- Cultural Resource Technicians, Salt Lake Office

Karpinski, Mark

Tetra Tech Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.

Tetra Tech’s Salt Lake City office is currently looking to hire Archaeological Technicians to join our Intermountain Region Cultural Resource Team. The job will require significant regional travel. Single occupancy hotel is paid by the company and, depending on the project, per diem or receipt reimbursement is provided for overnight trips. Pay will be $17.00 to $18.50 depending on experience.

Responsibilities: The candidate is to provide cultural resource technical assistance to a field director and/or Principal Investigator during cultural resource undertakings. Potential work includes, but not limited to, field inventory, monitoring, evaluative testing, and site mitigation. Field work will be within the Intermountain West region (Utah, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado) with potential for work across the continental United States.

Qualifications: The candidate must have at least one year of experience providing cultural resource management technical work in and/or conducting cultural resource management projects in the Great Basin and Intermountain West of the United States including Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, and Colorado. Holding current MSHA Part 46 certification and local residence is a plus.

Degree Requirements: Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology/Archaeology with a concentration in North American Archaeology.

Tetra Tech is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contactor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.

If interested, please apply through our Tetra Tech career portal: https://www.tetratech.com/en/careers

Mark Karpinski, M.A. | Cultural Resource Project Manager
mark.karpinski@...

Tetra Tech | Leading with Science® | ECA/Intermountain
4750 West 2100 South, Suite 400 | Salt Lake City, Utah 84120 | tetratech.com

This message, including any attachments, may include privileged, confidential and/or inside information. Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

             Please consider the environment before printing. Read more