Topics

Archaeological Field Technicians – Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Indiana

Dig Girl

ASC Group, Inc., a cultural and natural resources consulting firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, has openings for Archaeology Field Technicians to be assigned to one of three regional offices for seasonal, project work. We have an immediate need for field technicians for projects in Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania, and ask to be contacted by interested job seekers immediately. We would prefer candidates local to the Ohio/Indiana/Pennsylvania tristate area but will consider others. Field technicians will be working under the supervision of a Field Supervisor and/or Principal Investigator. Projects will include Phase I-Phase III work and require Field Techs who can navigate varying terrain and outside weather conditions.

Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related field; field school or archaeological field experience (previous work in Cultural Resource Management preferred); good organizational skills; and ability to maintain neat and accurate field notes. We pay a competitive hourly rate and overnight projects include per diem. You must provide personal PPE like gloves and boots. Other required PPE will be provided.  ASC will work with successful candidates to ensure safe transportation to and from work locations is provided, but current best practices require field technicians to be prepared to provide their own transportation. We are committed to working safely in the COVID-19 era and follow all applicable State and Federal safety guidance.

For consideration, send your resume in one of the following file formats: MS Word document (.doc), text (.txt), or rich text format (.rtf) including references with email and telephone contact information to Dawn Walter Gagliano, ASC Group, Inc., 800 Freeway Drive North, Suite 101 Columbus, Ohio 43229; email: dgagliano@...