Topics

Field Tech Job Announcements

Quent Winterhoff

Position Title: Archaeological Field Technician

Office Region: Northern and Central Appalachia

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Apogee is looking for a full-time field technician to work in our cultural resource department and out of our Pittsburgh office. Ask around, Apogee is a unique firm that provides folks with a blend of professional opportunities to become their best consulting self.  We hire good people with the know-how to tackle a broad array of environmental, ecological, and archaeological issues. Also check us out at www.apogee-environmental.com for more information.

Apogee currently has an opening for a Field Technician. The successful candidate will aid in conducting successful field surveys for Apogee. Qualified candidates will possess an Archaeological Field School and a Bachelor’s in Anthropology or closely related field. Candidates will need to have excellent outdoor skills, be willing to travel for prolonged periods of time, be well organized, and also have basic knowledge to conduct field surveys. Successful candidates should also have great soft skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and execute new tasks.  Apogee has a growth oriented mindset, so we believe in rewarding hard work and potential, so opportunities in both compensation and responsibility will be part of your future.

Starting salary is commensurate with experience. The position includes a comprehensive benefits package with health/dental insurance, Retirement Plan, and paid time off.

Until there’s an end to the dire COVID-19 issues facing our nation and workforce, all Apogee personnel will strictly follow our COVID-19 Office and Field Staff Safety Plan while conducting fieldwork (this includes in the field, vehicle travel, hotel stays and community interaction while on project).

Please send resumes and/or other inquiries to:

Quent at quent@...

--
E. Quent Winterhoff, Ph.D., RPA
Vice President