Topics

3 Temporary Archaeological Monitors-Great Plains

Joe Higgins

Hello-

EXP is a multi-discipline engineering and design firm looking for 3 Archaeological Monitors for the Great Plains region. We have an urgent need now and will be looking for additional candidates in 2021.

Thank you,

Joe Higgins

At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.

Your Challenge

EXP is seeking Archaeological Monitors to join our team in the Great Plains Region. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced and rapidly expanding group.

Your Responsibilities

·         The archaeological monitor will, along with a team, assist with field surveys, construction monitoring, and other tasks as needed.

·         The successful must meet the Secretary of Interior Standards in archaeology and / or have the experience necessary to be on federal / state permits in the Great Plains region.

The Skills and Knowledge You Bring

·         Masters Degree or higher in anthropology or archaeology.

·         Experience (1+ years) in fieldwork / construction monitoring in the Great Plains region, including proficiency in identification of cultural artifacts/features in a construction setting, as well as proficiency in collection methods.

·         Ability to travel for long periods of time in inclement conditions.

·         Have excellent communication and data management skills.

·         Must demonstrate attention to detail, and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.

·         Current valid driver’s license.

About Us

What EXP Can Offer

With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.

Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.

Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.

Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.

For more information, visit www.exp.com.

About the Team

EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.

Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to contact us at  hrsupport@... and we will arrange for the most suitable accommodations based on your needs.

For all applicants within the United States, EXP ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Joe Higgins
EXP | Recruiter
t : +1.312.616.7446 | m : +1.224.715.8469 | e : joe.higgins@...
205 North Michigan Avenue