3 Temporary Archaeological Monitors-Great Plains
EXP is a multi-discipline engineering and design firm looking for 3 Archaeological Monitors for the Great Plains region. We have an urgent need now and will be looking for additional candidates in 2021.
At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP is seeking Archaeological Monitors to join our team in the Great Plains Region. The successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced and rapidly expanding group.
· The archaeological monitor will, along with a team, assist with field surveys, construction monitoring, and other tasks as needed.
The successful must meet the Secretary of Interior Standards in archaeology and / or have the experience necessary to be on federal / state permits in the
Great Plains region.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
· Masters Degree or higher in anthropology or archaeology.
· Experience (1+ years) in fieldwork / construction monitoring in the Great Plains region, including proficiency in identification of cultural artifacts/features in a construction setting, as well as proficiency in collection methods.
· Ability to travel for long periods of time in inclement conditions.
· Have excellent communication and data management skills.
· Must demonstrate attention to detail, and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Current valid driver’s license.
What EXP Can Offer
About the Team
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to contact us at hrsupport@... and we will arrange for the most suitable accommodations based on your needs.
For all applicants within the United States, EXP ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.