Senior Archaeological Specialist, Agoura Hills, CA
Title: Senior Archaeological Specialist
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Job Information Aspen Environmental Group (Aspen) is seeking a highly motivated Senior Archaeological Specialist in our Agoura Hills corporate headquarters (Southern California).
About Aspen Aspen (www.aspeneg.com is a dynamic, interdisciplinary environmental services firm that provides impact analysis, permitting, and compliance services for a wide variety of public and private clients. Aspen specializes in providing expert compliance services for complex, multi-faceted infrastructure and public works projects. Aspen has about 60 dedicated and enthusiastic employees located mainly across four offices in California. We maintain a collaborative work environment that promotes multi-disciplinary collaboration and rigorous applied science. We pride ourselves on shaping careers in a way that provides a healthy rhythm of work and life responsibilities. Success at Aspen will include a blend of motivated initiative, business acumen, technical expertise, commitment, flexibility, and teamwork.
Required Education and Experience
Responsibilities May Include
· Manage and further develop a number of cultural resource projects.
· Manage cultural/tribal/paleontological resources tasks in coordination with Aspen Project Managers.
· Manage, supervise, and direct archaeological surveys, site testing and prepare resource evaluation documents.
· Control and track numerous project and task budgets and delivery schedules with high accuracy.
· Prepare cultural and/or tribal cultural sections of environmental documents, technical reports, and other compliance and recommendation documents.
· Conduct Native American consultation support services.
· Participate in marketing and proposal preparation activities.
Qualifications for Success
Compensation. Aspen offers a wide range of benefits and a competitive compensation package. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply. Please submit a letter of interest, resume, references, and a writing sample of a previously published environmental section in which the candidate was the sole or majority author to humanresources@.... The subject line must state, “Senior Cultural Resource Specialist – [NAME]”.
Aspen is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity and an inclusive work environment. Aspen considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, ancestry, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.